Sunday 3 May 2009

Bowling Updates

MSSD Bowling
Date: 21/22 April 2009

On the first day, I was leading with an average of 192. The top 8 bowlers contested again the next day and I’m happy to say that I managed to secure first place in the competition again. Praise God for I did my school proud. It was the first time my school (SMK Bandar Utama) hosted the event and my headmistress gave out the medals to the winners. Will try my utmost best for MSSS held from 4th to 7th May 2009.

(With Puan Hasni)

(1st - Ronald Tan.. 2nd - Azry.. 3rd - Louis.. 4th - Shaun)

Secondary School Competition

Date: 3 April 2009

Last month I entered the above competition held monthly at Sunway Mega Lanes and emerged as the champion for the month of April 2009. As you can view from the result sheet posted below, I played well except for the third game. Overall, I managed to get first by just a few pins ahead as everyone played well.

(Posing with my trophy)

(Result sheet)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What phrase... super