Thursday 11 December 2008

GP Monthly Circuit

(Go to rontjx.multiply.com for more pictures)

Hi guys... Yes, it's bowling again =) Alright, let me start off by saying that I won a new ball for securing the 3rd place...! Haha, I'm really happy as I wanted this ball since my coach displayed it in his shop. There are only a limited number of them as it is not a common brand. The ball is called Fire Hawk and it's a spare ball. On it is printed the word "Special" with the code under it. As you can view in the picture, it's blackish grey with a yellow stripe right across the middle. Isn't it awesome?

It's hard to explain how the ball is drilled. Let's just say that when I throw the ball, it looks really cool =) I'm not going to elaborate on my scores this time; just going to walk you through it briefly. You see, the top 4 bowlers enter the final step ladder. I was trailing in the 5th position throughout the whole tournament till the 6th game. I was about 20 pins behind the 4th position. I pulled it up, scored well in the 7th game and maintained my lead in the 8th game, qualifying as 3rd =)

In the semi finals, I just played my best and ended up 3rd place, hence winning my new spare ball =) Overall, I'm really happy as I did well for all the GPs. My next post will be on my holiday trip to Taiwan...! Take care~


No comments: