Wednesday 4 March 2009

Stabbed in the back

While I took a break from studying for my exam tomorrow, I surfed through my friends’ blogs and was surprised to find one of my *so-called* closest friend whom I knew for 10 years, calling me names and telling lies about me for whatever reasons she alone knows. I can only conclude that it’s sad to defame anyone, what more friends, for self-glory or purely to seek attention.

What actually happened was when I went back to school on Wednesday, 25th Feb after an absence of 5 days (inclusive of Sat and Sun), our BM teacher, Puan Suriani changed the seating arrangement in our class with Abigail sitting next to me. I admit I do talk with my friends but it’s impossible for her not to be able to pay attention in class just because of me. Then how come I can still listen and understand what the teachers are teaching? How could she simply lash out her anger at me just because she's unhappy sitting at the back? And for that I’m being called a DEVIL…!

The next issue was about the BM assignment. She claimed that I pushed all the work to her and she did EVERYTHING. First of all, I did not ask her to do everything. Upon entering the class when the bell rang, I saw her jotting down just the points on a piece of “majong” paper. I offered to help but she turned me down as she was almost done so as a team, I volunteered to do the presentation. Just ask Puan Suriani or the whole class who was the one who presented the whole synopsis. The teacher even praised us and Abigail told me she thought we were one of the best. And now she is CLAIMING CREDIT FOR EVERYTHING. I really don’t mind but accusing me of doing nothing when I did put in my effort just isn't right.

Anyway this post is not to bring her down or to elevate myself. It’s just to clarify to my friends the misconception given by her. I’m really disappointed that while I considered her as a close friend, she actually stabbed my back without remorse… :(

8 comments:

theAbygayle said...

i'm sorry about the devil thing but it was a joke if you dont notice.

anyways...you didnt ask me to do anything? wtf? you asked me to do like..the mahjong thing k. and i asked you to do the present then you said "i dunno lah. i haven't read yet."

After that day that i posted the post, which was the day we had to do the presentation, you told me that you know the thingy already. then i was like..."er..okay." then you said with your legs under my chair, "i watched it in Mr. Goey's tuition so i know almost everything."

"I can't do my work, can't listen to teacher, can't see the board!"
that sentence didnt even mention about you. and i wasnt even talking about you.

anyways...whether you forgive me or not i'm sorry for callin gyou a devil. but as for the rest it was true, when i updated my blog BEFORE the presentation.

Anonymous said...

The truth is you assumed and jumped into conclusion that I pushed all the work to you. Anyway, say what you like. As far as I'm concerned, this issue is CLOSED...!

tien mie said...

People, don't argue okay. It's best that you resolve the matter face to face. =D You can call me penyibuk if you want to, but I wanna help you guys!
Forgive one another k? Small matter, people. Cheer up! You guys will be seeing each other a LOT more since u guys are in the same class.
What's done is done. Let the past bury the past.
Have fun in Form4 because truthfully, F4 sucks. :P

Take care!! *HUGS*

Anonymous said...

Tien Mie - No worries. Thanks for your concern and God bless... =)

Anonymous said...

Dude! Friends for 10yrs already! forgive and forget! Everyone makes mistakes!! You pointed out d mistakes, she apologised, c'mon!! Peace yeah!!

Anonymous said...

Hey anonymous, if you are my friend, you should know my character. I don't keep grudges and forgive easily. Thanks for your concern =)

Anonymous said...

Well, to tell ya d truth. I don't know you. Haha! But like I said, Forgive n Forget ya! =)

Anonymous said...

If you've been friends for 10 years, there shouldn't be any problem in lashing out at each other. You guys have known each other for a long time and if there's anything to be said or complained then we shouldn't keep it in, demi kebaikan bersama!!


the great gentatsuki