Sunday 24 January 2010

34th Malaysian National Bowling Championships

The above tournament was held from 9th January to 16th January 2010 at Pyramid Bowl. I qualified into the Boys Graded Masters after my third MQ with an average of 205; landed up in the 7th place amongst the top 18 bowlers qualified to enter the Boys Graded Master Finals. During the Master Finals, I did not have a good start. Things weren’t looking up till the last three games where I struck 205, 210 and 226. Although the games weren’t as high as I hoped for, it was enough to bring me up all the way to 4th place. I was kind of disappointed then as the top three winners had trophies and I missed the 3rd place by only three pins. Nevertheless, I am still happy and thankful that I managed to secure a place within the top 6 positions which had prizes. I won a total of RM300 and a hamper alongside it. Praise God =)

No comments: