Monday 6 July 2009

Thank You Sis...


The title says it all…! This post is specially to thank my sister for being so generous =P As you can see, she got me a 212 Carolina Herrera perfume and an A|X belt. I appreciate her not because of the expensive items she bought for me but rather her willingness to spend such a hefty sum on me.

Let me tell you guys what happened when we were scouting for the right perfume. My previous bottle was CK In 2 U but this time I decided to try something different, perhaps Polo RL, Davidoff or Tommy H. Usually when one shops for perfume, it is advisable to smell 3 to 4 scents only but no… my mum, Debbie and I went round, smelling easily 10 different scents and ended up liking the coffee bean smell which seemed to be the freshest of them all =P (*those who shop for perfume would understand what I mean*)

Well, when I came upon the 212, I knew instantly that was perfect for me. My mum and sister also bought perfumes for themselves =P Next was choosing my belt. Well, this wasn’t as complicating as looking for the perfume for I just wanted a nice A|X belt but it took just as long because I was contemplating between two belts, a white and a black one. Finally, I went for the white one as it was more outstanding.

All in my sister spent RM554 just on me (RM255 for the perfume and RM299 for the belt) so I want to say
"THANK YOU SIS...!" By the way, even if you were to get the things from “pasar malam”, say a RM20 belt and a nice smelling eraser, I would still love and appreciate you just as much…! ~Love you~

3 comments:

Debbie Tan said...

Love ya 2 Rony..

p.s. U should have said earlier that a 20 bucks belt aso enuff.. Then I dun have to get u the second A|X belt.. hehe..

XOXO
Love ya lots MY paussie :)

Belle said...

You brought your own coffee beans to the perfume - smelling session?

~ Ronald ~ said...

Belle - Hehe, No la.. It was provided by them to remove traces of previous scents.