Wednesday 28 May 2008

Internal Bowling Circuit (May 2008)

(Go into rontjx.multiply.com for more pictures and videos)

I had an Internal Bowling Circuit in my training on Sunday. This is a monthly tournament whereby points are accumulated for the final GP tournament at the end of the year. For the past 2 rounds since it started, I got 8th and 5th position respectively for March and April but this month I got 1st!!! Haha… Praise the Lord!!! I received RM30 from the tournament and a hamper of Milo goodies. 30 bucks is not a lot but it’s like working for money by bowling =) Anyway I also received another RM30 from my mother as she pays me RM10 for above 200 score per game and RM20 for each clean game (no open frames meaning all either spares or strikes).

I got RM20 for my 193 game with no open frames and another RM10 from my 206 game which I almost got additional of RM20 for a clean game but my last frame was a SPLIT!!! Haha… I think you all know what a split is so I settled with just RM10 =) My average was 182 as compared to the second placing of 174 =) Lol… Well, it was really something for me but I can’t let that get to my head =P Haha… By the way, if you go to U-Bowl, you can see my pictures posted up at the Sukan Teras notice board, displayed near the pro-shop. Hopefully the pictures for this event will be up by next week. Oh yea, and to all those who actually read this… I UPDATED!!!!! =P

No comments: